Tuesday, December 18, 2007

i've had a lot of things in my mind of late... things are changing, my attitude is changing. i'm praying that my friends won't have to change. i'm scared about alot of stuff.
i feel a change in my life coming on... a big one.
i've decided to go for simplicity. no memorization of the rules or a constant upkeep of appearances. love. that's all i want. i don't want someone telling me exactly how i have to believe. i'm sorry but my personality can't handle things the way you do.
love isn't the same for everyone. the basis of love is, yes, but not how we show it. For me, showing love is living it, clapping my hands, moving from side to side, closing my eyes, crying, and silence.
i don't think there is enough silence and listening in my life. i am too loud. we're all too loud. we want to speak our opinion. but what about the One whose opinion counts the most? Do we forget about Him when we speak our minds?
jealousy seems to pop up alot. i am unhappy with myself. not becae i'm not cool or smart or sure of myself. i think it's because i don't feel that one thing that i need to feel in order to be happy. i know He is there... i love Him, but the complexity of everything has gotten in the way.


prayer is key. can someone make that stick in my head?

No comments: